Monday 14 December 2009

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN BBC PARADISE

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN BBC PARADISE: "I've been very busy in recent days with little time to blog. Luckily, I have also managed to avoid most BBC news - but then this morning I tuned into that daily fest of institutional bias that is the Today programme. What joy!

For starters, we had a concerted attack on the Conservatives at 7.34am. Cameron has said that all MPs and peers would have to pay taxes in the UK under legislation that would be rushed through if he became prime minister. Ah -but what about BBC bete noire Lord Ashcroft? I felt a bit sorry for Phil Hammond - he got more abuse from the BBC interviewer than from Lib-Dem Chris Huhne. The BBC seems to obsess about Lord Ashcroft and nothing Hammond said was good enough. Of course we all know that Labour and the Lib-Dem's are squeaky clean on the issue of tax, right?

This item segued effortlessly into a character assassination on the new AGW realist leader of the Australian Liberal Party, Tony Abbott. The Aussie opposition has committed the cardinal sin of removing Malcolm Turnbull from his leadership position for his inept indulgence of Rudd's pro-AGW fantasies and therefore the BBC has no sympathy whatsoever for this Party or it's leader! Poor Abbott, it's only Diane the BBC likes.

I also see that the Today will be guest edited by Communist-loving Robert Wyatt over the Christmas period. Here's Robert sharing his wisdom on the subject..

'What I liked about the Communist party,' he says, 'was that it was internationalist and opposed to the totalitarian global empire in which we're enveloped. It was the only party to see things on that scale
You can see why the BBC like him, can't you?

Listening to the Today programme is akin to enduring one sustained leftist whinge - no wonder I try to avoid it. I never hear news, all I listen to is sustained propaganda. I couldn't bring myself to listen to Hillary Benn as he hypes up the acid oceans drivel, nor indeed did I pay much attention to Ed Miliband's PR announcement that we are running out of time to save the world at Copenhagen.

I also see that the BBC have found a new hero in the shape of Sir Ken McDonald, the Torquemada of Matrix, who gets stuck into George W Bush and Tony Blair for their 'foreign policy disgrace.

Click through to read and contribute comments on this post.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment